Sunday, June 26, 2011

Starting a new

Alot has changed since my last posting.....

I have recently took a new job working very close to home, within five minutes. This is an ultimate leap of faith. I have wanted in my heart, this job or something similar for a long time. I always had a reason not to pursue it. Though I don't want to admit it, I'll say I haven't fully trusted that God would provide for my family and I, all of our needs.

Actually, I am starting my third full week tomorrow. When asked "How do you like your new job?" - My common answer is: "I am happy. I have faith God will see that his children are provided for."

You see, I committed what some would call career suicide. I was working for a decent company. Making outrageous money. Received a lot of work related training and experience. I was going places. Although, I was away from home A LOT. Even when I was working in town, I was commuting at least two hours round trip daily. Grant it, where I chose to live is my deal. But, here it is, six years after moving to our community, we've planted roots.

Ultimately, I have a lot more time for the things that matter most in my life. GOD, Wife, and Kids. You can see, my job isn't even in the top three!

I am excited that I am gonna be able to commit more of myself to whats important. I have decided to kick up my biblical studies a notch. I plan on blogging my thoughts on each study.

See you soon. God Bless.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment